Monday, April 20, 2009

Presentation

The day before earth day is my capstone presentation where I will show the big M all the progress made over the semester, this is going to be so much fun! On our class blog, managed by the big M, is a list of questions we should answer while giving our presentation.

  • Explain how the individual project contributes to the group project
    -My individual project looks at policies and implementation of the clean water act which is an important component of the Delaware Water Basin.
  • Explain what is unique about the individual project as compared with the group project
    -Looking at how the clean water act was implemented and the effects on surrounding areas makes my individual project unique. Not In My Back Yard, environmental injustices, and loop holes in the law are the keystones of my project dealing with causes and effects of pollution in the Delaware Water Basin
  • Discuss your strategy for balancing between group and individual activities
    -Up date my twitter and blog when i feel the urge. Update group facebook and twitter whenever one of us has something we want the world to know about.
  • Discuss your plans for the further development of your individual social media project
    -Environmental injustices have always urged me to write about the unfairness of this world and I most likely will continue. However, I have grown quite found of my Green Gertrude character and may progress my greengertrude.blogspot.com more and tie it into my twitter account, which tweets about green news in philadelphia and whatever else catches my eye.

1 comment: